Start Up Stirling have announced the beginning of their 2021 Christmas time appeal.
The focus of this years appeal ‘Nobody Forgotten This Christmas’ aims to ensure everyone receives a Christmas dinner and food over the festive period.
How you can support the Christmas Appeal?
Start Up Stirling have revealed a number of ways to get involved with their appeal.
- Taking part in the Secret Santa or Reverse Advent Calendar either with family, friends or colleagues or individuals to collect the necessary foods and toiletries needed
- Donating food via donation stations located in Stirling shops: –
- Lidl (Players Road, Weavers Row)
- Sainsbury’s Raploch and Thistle Centre
- Superdrug- Beauty Products only
- Thistle Centre main concourse
- Providing a monthly gift or standing order to help maintain services
- By making a donation via the website, however donations via other methods can be made by contacting the office on 01786 561027
This years appeal is being supported by Thistle Centre staff and Tolbooth.
The centre have reintroduced their ‘Giving Trees’ Appeal, where visitors can choose a gift tag from the tree, purchase the gift and return it to the Information desk.
However, donations can also be made at their donation station and a tap to donate station to leave a financial gift via card.
Tolbooth Studios have also produced an EP called ‘Resurgence’ of six recordings from six musicians.
The title reflects the revival after Covid with the music aiming to capture the feeling of movement towards hope.
The EP is available for download from Spotify and Apple Music (priced £4.99) with a donation being made to Start Up Stirling with every sale.
For more information on how to help with the “Nobody Forgotten This Christmas Appeal” visit the Start Up Stirling website , contact them by telephone on 01786 561027 or via email at email@example.com.
Feature Image Credit: Start Up Stirling Twitter